25 August 2004

To blog or not to blog? I'm sure many have asked the question.

Well, I've decided to do it. The folks over at The Ooze are all doing it, and they seem like good folks, so I've decided that a blog is the thing for me. I don't know how disciplined I'll be about writing, but I suppose we perform these experiements to find out those kinds of things. The interface looks simple enough; I can toggle between html and word processor interfaces. Shoot, I might just enjoy this.

I'm going to try to write in the mornings between the time I wake up and the time when Mary wakes up. That'll be the default, and it'll mean about five half-hour blocks a week. Once I start substituting more often, this might change, but I suppose I ought to start somewhere. So anyone who was looking for more, check back later. I hope I can do this!

No comments: