30 June 2005

Which theologian am I?


You scored as Karl Barth. The daddy of 20th Century theology. You perceive liberal theology to be a disaster and so you insist that the revelation of Christ, not human experience, should be the starting point for all theology.

Karl Barth


93%

Anselm


80%

John Calvin


80%

J�rgen Moltmann


67%

Martin Luther


47%

Friedrich Schleiermacher


47%

Augustine


40%

Jonathan Edwards


33%

Charles Finney


33%

Paul Tillich


27%

Which theologian are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Interesting. When I took the quiz my top 2 people were the same as yours...may have been in reversed order, though.

Nathan P. Gilmour said...

Mary took the same quiz and came out as a strong Anselmian. This might be a fun one to start an Ooze thread on... yes, I think I will.