12 March 2007

Link request

To my readers with blogs of your own:

At the prompting of my department, I've created a more formal academic web site. I've put a link to it in the links section in the right column.

As a favor to me, I'd like to ask each of you to put my name, Nathan Gilmour, in a post with a link to that site. Its address is thus:

http://ngilmour.myweb.uga.edu/index.html

From what folks tell me, schools to which I'll be applying for teaching gigs will be Googling me, and according to what they say, it's better for one's professional web site to land high on the search list. Since I'm competing with a writer in Washington state for the "Nathan Gilmour" hits anyway, I could use some help.

So I appreciate any links you can provide. Yes, the site is still lame, but I'm working on it.

No comments: