07 October 2004

Series Finale

Mary woke up with my alarm today and told me she was hungry, so I've got no recollection of what I dreamed about. I do remember dreaming, though.

I finished up my Bible study series on the Psalms last night, and as a whole I was pleased with the series. I suppose I can add that one to my list of books taught. Now I've got a little less than two weeks to plan my series on Luke-Acts. It amused me last night when they asked whether I really wanted to continue; they were worried that only having four people in the group would feel like a waste of time. I suppose they don't know that what I do on Wednesday nights is keeping me sane, given that I'm not planning lessons and teaching elsewhere. Perhaps if/when substituting picks up it'll be somewhat fulfulling, but really, I'm not sure.

No comments: