10 May 2007

Semester's Over

Huzzah!

I woke up at 4:00 this morning for perfectly natural reasons, and when I'd finished being perfectly natural, I discovered that I was fully awake. So, rather than putting off until tomorrow the tabulation of my semester grades, I decided to put finishing touches on my last paper AND knock my grades and end-of-semester teacher paperwork out. I did both and dropped everything where it needed to be dropped on campus before I had to report to the public library, and I AM DONE!!

Now my months of discipline begin. I'd like to take my comps in May, but I've told all my profs that I'd do them in July, just in case. Between now and then I've got to stay focused, to read a book or two a day if I can.

But right now, sleepy and content, I'm just enjoying the moment. Okay, I've already started posting next fall's Plato and Boethius syllabus on my course web site. But that's fun for me, alright?

1 comment:

Jim Clark said...

Congrats Dude!!!
I've got my semester done... so I know just what you're feeling. Except for the reading one or two books a day deal...

Jim